We are looking for qualified Software Test Analyst’s!
Duties & Responsibilities
• Analyse the functional, product and technical specifications in order to determine core system functionality, prerequisites and testable requirements.
• Develop test cases based on functional specifications and by applying the correct test design techniques to ensure efficient test cases.
• Conduct system testing bases on test cases in line with the test plan and compare achieved results against expected results and record the test results.
• Create or acquire test data prior to the start of test execution.
• Conduct testing in line with quality management standards and testing best
• Generate accurate and comprehensive test reports that highlight the progress
and the outcome of the testing.
• Make accurate and relevant information resulting from test execution
available, to all stakeholders.
• Log defects on the relevant system and collaborate with the developers and
business system analyst to analyse and resolve the defect.
• Ensure risks are escalated and mitigated where necessary.
• Conduct re-testing and regression testing after defects have been resolved to
ensure that IT solution is working correctly.
• Advise and guide colleagues regarding effective test approaches.
• Contribute to decision making regarding testing at a project level, highlighting
risks or areas of opportunity.
• Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders.
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
• Deliver on service level agreements made with internal and external
stakeholders and clients.
• Make recommendations to improvement client service within area of
• Participate and contribute to a culture which build rewarding relationships,
facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
• Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with
peers and stakeholders.
• Positively influence and participate in change initiatives.
• Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and
• Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and
implementation of new ideas.
• Take ownership for driving career development.
• Contribute to the development of area specific budgets to minimise
expenditure, in alignment with operational plans
• Identify opportunities to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
• Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
Desired Experience & Qualification
• 2-3 years’ experience as a test analyst.
• Exposure to diverse IT projects using a variety of testing tools and techniques.
• Knowledge of Automation Frameworks
• Analytical skills.
• Experience using SQL
• International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) certification (must have)
• IT degree (Preferred).
To apply for this position, click APPLY NOW below and include your cover letter and attach your CV.